- LARGE easy to read markings
- Tests 2V to 200V or higher voltage battery systems
- Wide test range from under 1100 to over 1300 Specific Gravity (SG)
- Temperature compensating unit so tests battery when hot or cold
- Accurate at all temperatures
- Vertical Indicator to ensure correct readings
- Suitable for testing ANY open lead acid battery systems (Starting, Solar, Backup, Deep Cycle, AGM etc.)
- Large one-piece bulb (No leaks)
- Long flexible Neoprene probe (140mm) for use with standard or commercial battery cells
- Excellent for Automotive, Marine, Commercial, and Industrial applications
- Car, Truck, Bus, Motorcycle, Boat, Forklift, Scissor lift etc.…for ANYTHING with a battery
EASY to READ
Enjoy using a commercial grade professional tradesman’s hydrometer!
& never have to replace your hydrometer again!
Overall Length 300mm
Body Size 73mm wide x 18mm Thick
Postage Within Australia:
Regular AusPost Regular Parcel Postage has no customer tracking or traceability.
AusPost Express Parcel delivery however does have customer tracking or traceability.
Upon checkout you will be given two options for international postage. Please note that if you select the International Air Mail option and your item goes missing this will be at your own risk as the item is not traceable by Australia Post.
International Air Mail - Standard international delivery for letters and parcels. No signature on delivery and no customer tracking or traceability.
Registered Post International - Proof of posting and signature on delivery for international letters & parcels. No customer tracking, however, Australia Post has internal tracking capabilities.
Feel free to ask any questions using the question box at the bottom of this advert. You can also contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out our website (www.energytech.com.au).
Protected by Copyright - EnergyTech
- In Stock: 640
- Weight: 0.08 kg
- Product Type: Battery Care