3.9m Mobile Building
3.9 Meter Long Mobile Cabin / Mobile Showroom
A mobile showroom, retreat, home office, extra space for the family, the kids, teenagers, grandparents, holiday accommodation, pool house, etc. HUNDREDS of possible uses!
Design and layout if fully customizable to suit what ever your use is. Floorplan examples in photos of recent builds.
As a tow-able 'trailer' no council building permit generally needed. Sandwich panel construction, strong, lightweight and insulating! At around 1 ton our 3.9m mobile cabin can be towed by many sedans and smaller SUV's - NO Tilt Tray, Container Truck or other commercial delivery needed! (We can also deliver).
All cabins come fully wired and plumbed (If needed) for easy "plug and live" ease. As many electrical outlets and lights can be added.
Outside Length: 3.9m + 1.2m drawbar
Outside Width: 2.25m
Outside Height: 3.2m (ground to roof)
Inside Length: 3.75m
Inside Width: 2.1m
Inside Height: 2.2m
Deck 1.2m x 2.2m
Tare 1050kg (approx)
Price included standard joinery kit with cupboards and drawers.
- FULLY insulated (walls, ceiling and floor)
- Double glazed (ADR approved)
- Insect screened
- 240V Power (caravan style)
- Low energy LED lighting
- Timber floor
- Vertical blinds (not shown in all pictures)
- Lockup secure
- Maintenance free design!
- Rot and termite proof synthetic timber decking
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis
- Single axle
- Lite Truck 185R/14C tyres (1700 Kg capacity/pair)
Prices are indicative only:
Instant gas hot water and associated plumbing
Bathroom - 1.2 x 2.1 m with 900 x 900 mm shower enclosure, vanity and toilet.
2.5kw Domestic style inverter air conditioner (on drawbar)
2.5kw Caravan style inverter air conditioner (on rooftop)
Kitchenette bench, cupboards and drawers (with stainless sink)
Checker Plate Deck with Steps - Custom Sizes Available
Additional options for cooking appliances:
- Free standing 2 element plugin bench top cooker,
- Inset bench top 2 elements
- Inset bench top Induction cooktop 2 elements
- Microwave/Convection oven WITH top 2 elements
- Fridges -Prices vary between $200-$1000 from bar fridge to full size fridge
You can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (Evan – 0421 825 202).
Note: Due to demand and production scheduling constraints various products may or may not be immediately available, please contact us for current availability status. Supply lead time can be ex-stock to a number of weeks.
Advertising content protected by Copyright. Energytech PTY Ltd.
We Also Recommend