- Fully insulated (walls, ceiling and floor)
- Double glazed windows and doors (ADR approved)
- Insect screened through-out
- 240v power (caravan style) - 15amp plug in
- Low energy led lighting installed
- Timber floor - real bamboo flooring - few options available
- Vertical blinds - included
- Outdoor decks - custom sizes available
- Hot dipped galvanised chassis - custom-built for this cabin
- Single axle - other options include dual axle
- Tow-able by any standard ute or 4wd
- Lite truck tyres with sunraysia style rims.
- Cabinetry custom built with soft close drawers.
- Outside length: 3.9m 1.6m drawbar
- Outside width: 2.35m
- Outside height: 3.0m (ground to roof)
- Inside length: 3.75m
- Inside width: 2.1m
- Inside height: 2.2m
- Deck 1.2m x 2.2m
- Tare 1,050kg - 1,350kg (approx) - depending on internal fit out
3.9 METER MOBILE CABIN / TINY HOME / PORTABLE BUILDING
A retreat, home office, mobile showroom, extra room for the family, the kids, teenagers, grandparents, holiday accommodation, pool house, etc. Hundreds of possible uses!
We can custom make any floor plan to suit so the possibilities are endless.
As a tow-able ‘trailer’ no council building permit generally needed. These cabins come standard on a galvanised trailer custom build for this cabin. Register this cabin and tow it anywhere.
Check out our recent videos to see the “walk-throughs” on our cabins.
Price included standard joinery kit with cupboards and drawers and sink.
Give us a ring to gets yours.
If you are interested in becoming a NSW / VIC based re-seller for our trailer tech range please contact us. Looking for a re-seller based in NSW / VIC to on-sell to our market in NSW or VIC (biggest markets in aus).
Warranty on this product is a 12-month parts warranty. Should any part fail during warranty Energytech au undertakes to supply a replacement item free of charge (on an exchange basis). The customer must notify the supplier that the good are defective and stop using the machine immediately. The customer must supply postal address to supplier for shipment of new product. If in rural australia shipment may be posted to the local depot. Alternatively, parts can be picked up from energytech au business address. The consumer is responsible for all costs associated with getting any warranted parts back to supplier. Supplier will be responsible for costs to get any new part to the consumer.
Sanura trading pty ltd, trading as energytech au and trailer tech.
1/6 Recihert Dr
Molendinar QLD 4214
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Owners manual and full parts list is available and this information is provided free (on request) as digital pdf files by email to any person interested in purchasing an Energytech au item.
You can contact us by email (sales@trailertechAU.com.au).
Advertising content protected by copyright.